Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Granny is home!

Granny got out of the hospital today!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited that we finally have her home after a week and a half. We thought we might be losing her this time last week. She got extremely weak and refused to eat and was not herself at all. It was like someone else was inhabiting her body. She got downright mean. I am proud to say that she is totally herself again and gaining more and more strength every day. Her appetite has increased dramatically. God has really answered our prayers! I feel so blessed that she is getting better and is at home. I missed having her around. Thank you to those who lifted her, and us, up in prayer! Praise God for the power of prayer and that I get to spend more time with my extra BFF Granny!

No comments:

Post a Comment